1. What is the size range of the plastic molds you make?
A small mold, such as a high speed mold to a large mold, from a 10T plastic injection machine up to 2000T.
2. Do you build hot runner injection molds?
Yes, we build hot runner molds and we are familiar with various systems such as DME, YUDO, HASCO, MoldMaster and other Chinese brands. The system used for your product is custom selected to meet your unique requirements.
3. What type of files do you accept?
We can accept any engineering file such as: IGS,STP,PRT, X_T, DWG, DXF, etc.
4. What type of steel do you use?
ASSAB Steels, DAIDO, NAK80, NAK55 (Japan) and LKM Steel.
5. What kind of materials do you use?
ABS, PC, PMMA, POM, ULTEM, TPU, PA, PEEK, etc. Generally we have vast experience in handling various types of materials. If you are not sure which material is right for you we can advise you and accommodate your needs.
6. What is the finish of the plastic surfaces?
The finishing options are polished, mirrored polish, textured or plating treatment.
7. Are you willing to provide certification on your steel?
8. Do you have mold flow? what is your mold flow Lead-time?
General 3—5 days. Mold Flow 2010
9. What do you need for quoting?
We need 2D drawing or 3D files, or specific samples with detailed explanation , and mould specification.
10. Will you provide spare parts for the damageable parts of molds?
Yes, we will. The damageable parts and spare parts will be listed during mould design stage, and then confirmed by customer, it will be completed on agreed lead time, after confirmation received from the client party, and then packed, shipped with the mould together.
11. How long after a PO is placed can I get a mold drawing?
Once we receive the PO, we will provide a mold drawing within 3‐5 days (depending on the project).
12. How long do you need for mould design & making ?
Usually about 2-4 days for mould design.
Usually about 3-8 weeks, it depends on the mould size and complexity.
13. What is EVE’s warranty policy?
A Lifetime warranty for production molds produced and injected by EVE and one year warranty for exported molds used on customer’s site. Warranty for part production is limited to providing replacement components by EVE within 30 days of notice.
14. Can you design parts according to a draft idea?
Yes we can. If you have an idea of what you want, we can help you make it.
15. Can EVE provide a free sample?
Free samples are not available for high value goods, however, after the OEM order is placed, the cost of the sample will be deducted from the final amount owed.